Flexible Thermal Tape (FTT) is an innovative insulation tape made of high performance materials, for civil and industrial applications, which offers:
- energy saving;
- easy to install and uninstall;
- resistance to high temperature;
- reduction of the condensation.
- high adaptability of installation even in uncomfortable small spaces;
- excellent adaptability for a wide range of pipes of different dimensions, also of small diameter;
- optimal resistance to high temperature;
- high insulating properties;
- high resistance to negative temperature protecting against frost cracks;
- energy saving for different plant elements;
- implementation of safety;
- thermal power plants;
- thermal insulation for pipes;
- pipes protection against freezing;
- microclimate improvement (containment of heating).
Flexible Thermal Tape is made of different materials, size and lenghts according to the different customer needs and to the specific field of application.
|FTT 180||FTT 230||FTT 320|
|Operating Temperature||up to 180 °C||up to 230 °C||up to 320 °C|
|Lenght||1.000 – 1.500 – 2.000 – 3.000 mm||1.000 – 1.500 – 2.000 – 3.000 mm||1.000 – 1.500 – 2.000 – 3.000 mm|
|Width||100 – 230 – 300 mm||100 – 230 – 300 mm||100 – 230 – 300 mm|
|Thickness||30 mm||30 mm||30 mm|
FTT, in addition to the standard types, the insulation tape can be produced on demand in different dimensions, materials and colors according to the specific customer needs and the field of application.
Petrochemical | Chemical | Pharmaceutical | Marine | Electrical and Thermoelectrical Plants | Nuclear Plants | Food Industries | Steel Industries
Contact us for a quote or for more information
Teknovis3 Srl reserves the right to change, at any time and without notice, the specifications of the products described and presented in this site.
Partial reproduction or disclosure is forbidden, unless authorized.